Provek’s virtual training is tutor-led classroom-based learning delivered over video conference.
Provek offer a range of training courses for qualifications and non-exam-based training, both to corporate businesses and open public courses.
All training is delivered using Zoom interactive video conferencing which allows you to learn using a powerful combination of video, virtual whiteboards and breakout rooms for small-group exercises. It simulates very closely a classroom learning environment but with the advantage of geographic flexibility and zero travel costs.
Access to Zoom is provided by Provek, participants do not need to purchase Zoom.
Our training is delivered by Provek trainers, all credible and highly experienced project and programme managers. We consistently achieve higher than national average exam pass rates and excellent satisfaction scores which is testament to our expert trainers.
What courses do we offer
The following courses are available as tutor-led virtual classroom training. Where an online exam option is available we encourage participants to book this in advance of their training course. We offer a 1-hour refresher group webinar for PMQ training prior to taking the exam.
- APM PFQ 2-day course
- APM PMQ 4-day course *
- APM PMQ 3+2 day modular course
- APM Risk Level 1
- APM Risk Level 2
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner 2-day blended
- MSP Foundation and Practitioner
- Tailored courses available upon request
* This can be consecutive days or over a month. Please contact us to discuss further.
General courses with no exam (click here for course overviews)
- 10 Steps to Project Management
- Effective Programme Management
- Project Management Overview for Sponsors
- Professional Project Management
Topic specific courses with no exam (click here for course overviews)
- Risk Management Overview
- Requirements Management
- Project Reporting, Monitoring and Controlling
- Planning and Estimating
- Earned Value Management
- Delivering Benefits from Projects and Programmes
- Closing Projects and Lessons Learned
- Client Relationship Management for PMs
- Business Case
- Soft Skills for Project Managers
Remote learning via PM Channel
Provek also offer the PM Channel online video based remote learning.
PM Channel is a 24/7 online learning platform that has over 1,200 professional videos for the project management profession.
It offers a cost-effective opportunity for users to gain a recognised qualification through studying specific training courses that are available online 24/7, including APM PFQ, PMQ, MSP and PRINCE2®.
PM Channel also offers a vast collection of videos of industry-leading and subject matter experts to support professional development.
You can access PM Channel and view content (up to one minute on each video) by clicking here.
For more information and pricing please click here