If you are looking to upskill employees in delivering projects more effectively, the Level 4 Associate Project Manager offers a compelling opportunity to develop knowledge and experience through a highly effective training programme, fully funded through your apprenticeship levy.
Incorporates the APM PMQ qualification
- Provides the opportunity for learners to achieve a professional qualification as well as their apprenticeship award.
- Provek achieve significantly higher pass rates* than the national average due to extensive candidate preparation.
*Published by APM Oct 2021
Flexibility of open and inhouse programmes
- Open programmes provide the flexibility of being able to enrol individuals
- Scheduled every 2-3 months, they provide the opportunity to meet with professionals from other organisations.
- Inhouse programmes (typically cohorts of 12+) provide the ability for Provek to tailor your programme to add focus to important topic areas and increase relevance.
- All of Provek trainers are credible, experienced project/programme managers.
- Each learner will be paired with an expert trainer who will provide personal coaching and mentoring through the programme.
- 13-month programme duration.
- Group workshops, one-to-one coaching and guided self-learning via our award-winning PM Channel.
- Learning assignments are completed throughout, encouraging learners to reflect and reinforce the learning.
- Syllabus covers 17 learning areas that are fundamental technical skills and professional behaviours required to lead projects.
- Delivered across six units in a logical, structured order.
- Our programme is designed to help learners recognise how topics interrelate and influence each other, making content easier to absorb and retain.
Download our flyer
Click here to download our one page overview
Watch our video interview with apprentice Sarah Linsell, Product Manager at British Sugar