If you are looking to upskill employees in delivering projects more effectively, the Level 4 Associate Project Manager offers a compelling opportunity to develop knowledge and experience through a highly effective training programme, fully funded through your apprenticeship levy.
Incorporates the APM PMQ qualification
- Provides the opportunity for learners to achieve the PMQ professional qualification as well as their apprenticeship award.
- Provek achieve significantly higher pass rates* than the national average due to extensive candidate preparation.
*Published by APM Oct 2021
Flexibility of regular monthly intakes
- Provek offer the opportunity to enrol individuals any month of the year through regular scheduled monthly intakes.
- Our programme is completely virtual removing the inconvenience and costs of travel.
- Each learner will be paired with a skills coach, providing personal 1:1 coaching and mentoring through the programme.
- Provek trainers deliver PMQ workshops and small study groups – all Provek trainers are all credible, experienced project/programme managers.
- 13-month programme duration.
- Group workshops, small study groups (PMQ exam focused), one-to-one coaching and guided self-learning via our award-winning PM Channel.
- Learning assignments are completed throughout, encouraging learners to reflect and reinforce the learning.
- The syllabus covers 17 learning areas that are fundamental technical skills and professional behaviours required to lead projects.
- Delivered across six units in a logical, structured order.
- Our programme is designed to help learners recognise how topics interrelate and influence each other, making content easier to absorb and retain.
Public schedule 2022
Our public programme intakes are scheduled on the following dates. If you wish to enrol an employee please get in touch.
- 26th July
- 16th August
- 6th September
- 20th September
- 4th October
- 18th October
- 8th November
- 22nd November
Our one page infographic can be downloaded here
Our brochure can be downloaded here
Watch our video interview with apprentice Sarah Linsell, Product Manager at British Sugar