Provek was one of the first APM-accredited training providers to offer specialist support for the original PPQ.
Provek is able to offer candidates a unique specialist support package for the PPQ 2nd Edition, building on PPQ specialist support experience, as well specialist support that we offer for Chartered (ChPP) accreditation (and historically PQ and RPP).
Stage 1: PMA Assessment and Consultation
The support package begins with a detailed assessment.
This is achieved through completing our unique PMA online assessment which measures your project management experience, knowledge, decision ability, and personality indicators.
- These are benchmarked against industry norms to allow Provek to identify your strengths, any weaker areas requiring development, and overall suitability and readiness to take the PPQ assessment.
- You will receive a detailed 5-page report which Provek will discuss with you.
Stage 2: Assessment Centre Workshop
Following this consultation, you will participate in our assessment centre preparation day.
- Groups are no more than 6-8 candidates and Provek which will take you through the three stages of the assessment.
- Our experienced trainers will provide you with coaching and mentoring, you will take part in activities & mock assessments and feedback will be provided.
- By the end of the day, you will have a greater understanding, experience, and confidence in what to expect when taking your PPQ assessment.
The PPQ prep days will be available to individual candidates through our public dates and to organisations who wish to facilitate in-house workshops.
Download the brochure here.