Our clients’ requirements usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Designing bespoke courses for different groups of project staff (e.g. project team members, project managers, sponsors etc.) to support the deployment of an organisation’s new project management method.
- Tailoring existing Provek best practise project management courses (non-qualification) to match the training needs of different groups of project staff.
- Lightly tailoring an existing APM course, such as the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification, to ensure the organisation’s project management method is embedded into the learning.
We adopt a consultative approach and will work with you to develop and clarify the training needs of the different project groups in your organisation.
After agreeing the training needs we produce the following training course products, dependent on the extent of the tailoring, in consultation with you:
- outline course description – target audience, learning outcomes, draft agenda, session titles, pre-course study, blended learning on The PM Channel, evening work, course learning styles, tests
- course training flow – session objectives, approach to achieving them, key sections, resources required, timings
- course materials – pre-course materials, slides, project scenario, exercises, hand-outs, quizzes and tests, videos and delegate pack
Our track record
We have developed bespoke half-day, one-day, two-day, three-day and four-day courses for many clients including NATS, Taylor Wimpey, Triumph Motorcycles, Nationwide Building Society and London Business School for example.