Covering the core and specific competences project professionals require across all areas of the profession, PPQ is the most comprehensive assessment of professional project management capability available.
Who is this qualification for?
The APM Project Professional Qualification is aimed at any project professional either:
- working in project, programme or portfolio management;
- holding the APM Project Management Qualification or equivalent;
- looking to become a Full Member of APM (MAPM).
How is it examined?
The PPQ is a demonstration of the application of knowledge and comprises three core modules and one role specific elective module. Each module is examined through a written paper of three hours in duration which is scenario based. A candidate can bring five pages of notes into a PPQ examination.
Four modules are required to achieve the qualification and must be passed within a three year period.
Core (all three)
- Module 1 Professionalism and managing others
- Module 2 Planning and control
- Module 3 Governance
Elective (one from three)
- Module 4 Project management
- Module 5 Programme management
- Module 6 Portfolio management