Our consultative approach with stakeholder interviews, the leading online assessment tools, and optional one to one interviews, will help your organisation to:
- Focus your scarce project management training resources on the right courses for the right project staff hence gaining best value for money
- Achieve higher success rates by directing your project mangers and staff to the most appropriate level of APM qualification course
Having agreed the goal and scope of the project management training needs analysis with you, we first review the role profiles and other information of the project professionals. Key stakeholder interviews will be conducted in parallel with the deployment of our leading project management online assessment tool PMA.
Detailed analysis of the data and one to one interviews will enable you to be informed on:
- Collective strengths and weaknesses in programme and project management knowledge
- Proposed programmme and project management training and development options with a schedule of recommended names of project professionals for each option
- How your project professionals compare to others in industry and to industry standards
As a leading accredited training organisation we can also support your organisation in the design and delivery of training for programme and project professionals.