Benefits of PMA
Capability planning – right stock of project management talent to match your projects’ needs
Training needs analysis – right people on the right learning and development options at the right time
Recruitment – best candidates identified for interview with areas to be probed further identified
Selection – high performers and those with potential identified for fast tracking
Aligned with the leading bodies of knowledge and competence frameworks e.g. APM BoK and CF2, PMA supports capability benchmarking and planning, training needs analysis, recruitment and selection decisions.
- Benchmarked to industry norms and the IPMA Levels A to D
- Secure access anytime via a web browser
- Takes approximately 60-75 minutes to complete
- Personalised 5-page report sent to each participant (see example)
- Comprehensive management reports produced (see example)
Tailored assessments with elements of bespoke reporting can be created dependent on client’s requirements.