This half-day course is an introduction to managing stakeholders in a project environment.
The course is based on established project management principles which can be applied to any project environment.
It is highly interactive in style and aimed at providing delegates with practical skills and tips to deploy back in the work place on real projects.
The overall objective of this course is to provide delegates with a series of practical steps and associated tools that support effective stakeholder management within a project. Subjects covered include:
- The stakeholder management process
- Identifying, mapping and analysing stakeholders
- Use of the communication management plan
- The importance of managing stakeholder expectations
- The use of influencing
- Understanding stakeholder personality types and adapting styes to suit
- Managing conflict
- Negotiation approaches
Each candidate will be provided with a handbook containing the slides, workshop exercises, a recommended reading list on the subject, other courses and qualifications available as well as free access to selected videos on our unique PM Channel.