The second edition of The Project Risk Analysis and Management (PRAM) Guide maintains the flavour of the original and the qualities that made the first edition so successful.
The new edition includes:
- the latest practices and approaches to risk management in projects
- coverage of project risk in its broadest sense, as well as individual risk events
- the use of risk management to address opportunities (uncertain events with a positive effect on the project’s objectives)
- a comprehensive description of the tools and techniques required
- new material on the human factors, organisational issues and the requirements of corporate governance
- new chapters on the benefits of risk management and behavioural influences