Building on the success of Provek Associate Project Manager programme since it’s launch in September 2018, Provek is proud to announce the launch of four new programmes for Associated British Foods, John Henry Group, Royal Mail and University of Cambridge, totalling 80 more learners now on Provek programmes.
There is a wide diversity of learners with mixed abilities participating, ranging from junior project managers that are early in their project management careers, through to experienced project managers that have evolved into their roles without formal training or qualifications.
The learners within each cohort come from a range of business areas, with organisations recognising that this provides a great opportunity to allow participants to cross pollinate knowledge and network across the business areas.
All four organisations have been driven to use the apprenticeship levy to deliver their programmes due to the benefits this 13-month professional development programme offers:
- Learning best practice project management tools, techniques and terminology
- Embedding new skills through continuous ‘applied’ on the job learning
- Enabling project managers to work consistently across the business
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring from credible and respected tutors with real world project management experience
- Tailored to ensure relevance to organisations’ business priorities
- Building confidence and competence
- A highly effective professional development programme that is fully funded through the apprenticeship levy
One organisation is even setting KPIs around increasing the profitability of their projects, due to their belief in the positive difference this will make within their project management capability.
About the Provek Associate Project Manager programme
Associate Project Manager is a 13-month training programme that develops technical skills and professional behaviours needed to manage projects effectively in different environments.
The 17 learning areas align skills and knowledge to best practice.
The programme includes a highly effective blend of group workshops, one-to-one coaching and guided self study which improves competence and confidence to lead projects.
Participants also achieve the highly respected APM PMQ qualification.