Sellafield Ltd values highly its professional project management community and believes strongly in continuing professional development to support this. The requirement was to provide support for over 100 senior project management professionals in their goal to achieve the APM Registered Project Professional (RPP) designation.
Provek provided a comprehensive expert support solution, led by Neil Mooney (RPP MAPM and RPP assessor). Our solution comprised:
1. RPP briefing session to all prospective candidates to ensure all those who stepped forward for RPP understood what is required to meet the RPP standard, their own personal commitment level essential for success and the end to end support provided by Provek to help each candidate to prepare suitably for their RPP submission
2. Candidates then completed a Provek RPP Readiness Checker tool to confirm their suitability for RPP. This helps to filter out candidates not at the RPP standard early and gives confidence to those who are at the right level
3. Workshop/training sessions led by an RPP assessor to help candidates understand the step by step detailed requirements of the RPP application
4. Provek remote expert support via email and telephone to review draft applications at various stages and provide constructive feedback to the candidates, as well as respond to any general RPP queries at any time
5. Professional Review (peer interview) coaching led by an RPP assessor to enable candidates to be ready for their Professional review
6. Candidates were also given access to RPP video tips and training available on The PM Channel