Provek specialise in project management training and assessments, with a reputation for delivering quality training and excellent customer service. In this exciting and challenging role, we are looking to recruit a Training and Compliance Administrator who will specialise in delivering project management short courses and apprenticeships to major organisations and the public. This responsible role requires someone who is client focused, proactive, well organised, accurate, and IT literate.
Reporting to the Office & Training Coordination Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of all training administration activities ensuring that all Apprenticeship and Commercial courses run as planned with timely and accurate data provided and that our clients are satisfied. The role will also work very closely with the Operations Manager (Apprenticeships).
With Provek’s portfolio of high value clients, unique selling points and fantastic team, this is an exciting opportunity and rewarding role to learn and develop your career further.
- Organise all logistics, accommodation and materials for each training course
- Co-ordinate and book Apprenticeship End Point Assessments ensuring all documentation is received by the End Point Assessment Organisation in a timely manner
- Book Apprenticeship PMQ (Project Management Qualification) exams
- Disseminate exam results in line with Provek processes and procedures
- Liaise with examination bodies and trainers on examination related courses
- Liaise with external suppliers regarding provision of materials relating to courses
- Support the Apprenticeship Enrolment administration process
- Issue joining instructions and pre-course work to clients and delegates
- Provide monthly usage reports for clients (training will be provided)
- Invigilate exams on courses where necessary (training will be provided)
- Continually seek to improve the training administration processes
- Respond professionally and effectively to questions from inside and outside the organisation, by email, phone, virtual meeting or in person
- Update, maintain and review files, databases, record information and produce data analysis where required
- Where required use social media solutions appropriately
- Handle confidential data and information in compliance with the organisation’s GDPR procedures
- Proactive approach
- Attention to detail and quality
- Well organised
- Team player
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
- Enjoys working for a small company
- Flexible and adaptable to supporting the team as priorities may demand; strong multi-tasker
- Willing to learn new skills and processes
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of project management or training services
Job type: Full time, permanent, 37-hour week
Location: A mix of home working and working from our office in Thatcham.
Annual salary: £22,000-25,000 depending on experience
Annual bonus: based on company performance
Death in service insurance (after three months): 2 x salary
Annual pension contribution by Provek: 4.5% of salary
Annual leave entitlement: 25 days pro-rated for time served in calendar year, increasing to 27 days for time served.
Please send a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF of job description can be accessed here
No agencies please