Provek specialise in project management training and assessments, with a reputation for delivering quality training and excellent customer service. In this exciting and challenging role, we are looking to recruit a unique individual who shares our passion for success and demonstrates both new business and account management skills. This person will be pivotal to our sales team, providing administration and marketing support, converting enquiries to sales, and the opportunity to develop existing accounts.
The individual must be professional and articulate with clients, highly organised, possess meticulous attention to detail, excellent written skills and enjoy all aspects of working for a dynamic and driven company, with a culture for encouraging career development within a fun and supportive structure.
With Provek’s portfolio of high value clients, unique selling points and fantastic team, this is an exciting opportunity and rewarding role for a sales executive to learn and develop their career further.
- Development of prospects and customers across all areas of Provek’s project management assessment and training services.
- Respond to both phone calls and email enquiries efficiently and professionally to close the business.
- Guide and support delegates to ensure that they complete all steps of their training journey.
- Work with corporate clients to produce delegate progress reports.
- Provide guidance to candidates to their next level of qualification.
- Seek out and develop lasting relationships with new clients at the appropriate level.
- Identify and convert opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Ensure sales documents are updated with current prices and descriptions.
- Coordinate sales activities with colleagues across Provek & partners
- Orchestrate targeted sales and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the CRM is kept up to date to accurately record the status of opportunities and effective customer communication.
- Assist with social media marketing activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients through demonstrating empathy, competency, reliability and integrity.
- Fast learner and the ability to understand project management training solutions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and planning skills, structured and organised
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (ideally Dynamics)
- Ability to generate leads and seek out opportunities within large corporates
- Ability to develop a consultative approach to sales, through gaining an understanding of client requirements and how these will be achieved through Provek’s solutions
- Enjoy both developing active customers and new business contacts.
- Knowledge of project management or training services
- Experience of using social media to promote awareness of organisation brand, products and services appropriate to the target audience.
- Enthusiastic and passionate is essential part of the Provek culture.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work autonomously and confidence to use initiative.
- Friendly, approachable and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Professional appearance
Job type: Full time, permanent, 37-hour week
Location: A mix of home working and working from our office in Thatcham.
Annual salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Annual bonus based on company performance: £4,000
Death in service insurance (after three months): 2 x salary
Annual pension contribution by Provek: 4.5% of salary
Annual leave entitlement: 25 days pro-rated for time served in calendar year, increasing to 27 days for time served.
Please send a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th July 2021
PDF of job description can be accessed here
No agencies please