Are you an experienced project, programme or portfolio professional who would like to achieve the new chartered standard – Chartered Project Professional (ChPP)?
The APM Chartership is a rigorous assessment of competence. Due to seeing a marked increase within the industry, for delegates looking for support with their ChPP applications and interviews, Provek is running their first “Preparing for ChPP” 1-day workshops on the 15th October and 9th December 2019.
This workshop is aimed at Senior Project Management professionals considering ChPP accreditation.
Neil Mooney is a Provek ChPP specialist trainer and accredited assessor. Neil will cover the ChPP process and provide expert guidance on to how best to prepare your ChPP application.
- Step-by-step explanation of the two-stage ChPP process
- Guidance, advice and tips on how to prepare a successful ChPP application (stage 1)
- Being ready for your ChPP Interview (stage 2)
- An interactive mix of presentation and group and individual exercises
- Each course is limited to 12 places
Double Tree Hilton, Newbury (tbc)
£325 per participant, plus VAT
To book a place
Please use the link opposite, or call us on 01635 524610.