Compatible with all major browsers and platforms, the new release includes some important new features:
- Improved performance and navigation
- Improved topic categorisation of all development videos
- Ability for admin users to generate their own management information reports on user activity
- All videos are playable for 60 seconds without login
- New improved registration process for corporate and training users from a personal URL link issued by Provek
Both the new site and the existing .com site will be running in parallel during January to March whilst Provek transition existing users over.
About the PM Channel
The PM Channel provides professional videos for the project management profession. Offering individual and corporate subscriptions, The PM Channel has over 500 contributors and more than 1,100 videos with slides, supporting remote study and CPD, including:
- 6 major project management qualification courses – APM PFQ, PMQ, PPQ, Risk Certificates, PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner (and support for ChPP at an additional cost).
- 60 interviews and presentations from leading practitioners and consultants
- 600 international conference talks by leading speakers from the UK and overseas (Aix-en-Provence, Canberra, Crete, Lisbon, Panama, Paris, Sydney)
We work in partnership with the leading project management professional bodies and conference organisers that includes:
- Association for Project Management (APM)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB)
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- EVA in the UK
- Agile Business Conference
- International Centre for Complex Project Management
If you are interested in finding out more about how the PM Channel can support your professional development as an individual or for your organisation’s project management community please get in touch.